Popular Post

Posted by : Prahaas Oldman Saturday, 16 February 2013



Sometimes I feel, that I have gone in too deep in this ocean of lust- a lust for something that I truly desire. My deep dive results in the pressure of life closing upon me and along with it, closes upon me- the truth. It is at that moment I realize, that what I am searching for-the object of my desire, is not something that I have lost..it's something that I have neglected to look at, its something that I have ignored. And at this moment, as I am trapped in the depth of this ocean, the object rests on the sands of time, in the open breeze, ignored. The pressure of life closes upon me, the count down begins, and all that I have to do now is - resurface.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Escapism - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -