Popular Post

Posted by : Prahaas Oldman Saturday, 16 February 2013






Though it's generally not the kind of space, I love strolling into because my consciousness regains its most dominating form in order to make me believe into the plethora of the materialistic value we tend to abide by, ending up only to realize that we have had lived all our life measuring it from corner to corner, equalizing all the co-ordinates that selfishly exists on every axis of the dimension of our lives, always trying to perfect the diagram but being subjected to constant failure till the very end. Yet sometimes, my sub conscious mind awakens from what seems like a never ending slumber and pushes me through the barricades of naiveness into the orgy of thoughts and emotions that greet me as a stranger, and telling me with a smirk on their faces that I am nothing but a species that is trying to exist beyond its capacities, losing all my good qualities, feelings and emotions for they are all like dominoes inter related to one another, leading to their universal destruction if even one of them is lost; thereby turning me into a hungry, atrocious weapon that when gets empty of the flares repents over its most valuable but now lost jewel - innocence. And then it all ends.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Escapism - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -