Popular Post

Posted by : Prahaas Oldman Saturday, 21 September 2013

And of the world that lay collapsed beside me,
Like a whore of the universe, with a painful tale to narrate,
Fallen prey to a bait, yet hopeful that it’s never too late,
To love the shy shadow of the future, come to me,
Like my yet to be born offspring, for I can feel thee,
I can feel you blossoming, within the womb of time,
Impregnated by lust, realized with the cosmos,
Where stars collide and rape the innocent harmony,
Galaxies and the orgies they throw, within the womb,
My child grows, the fetus of beautiful sins, my baby, my baby;
As you struggle through these barricades, the asteroids grow angry,
Collision within collision, a fucked up society, a family of lies,
Aborted happiness slithers upon it’s last breath,
Poems of abuses, songs of screams, prose of cries,
Yet in the womb, my baby grows, yielding it’s wings,
Pushing through the barricades of femininity, I ask,
I strip naked of all doubts and ask, how would you stop thee?
Something that’s not meant to be caged, rather wants to be free,

The last cursed apple on the tree, I tasted thee, I tasted thee.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Escapism - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -