Popular Post

Posted by : Prahaas Oldman Saturday, 21 September 2013



At the moment, I carry off myself as a madman, with long hairs that fall over my face and shabby clothes, trying to rhyme up with the character of the artsy person in me. Frankly, to tell the truth, I am quite sick and tired of carrying off myself like this, I mean, this was one character that I never wanted to portray. A few years back, I was the guy who was 'The Guy', I mean, I was bad, mad and what not. In other words, I was cool, today I am everything that is opposite to the mentioned word. I had friends, lot many of them, and I used to hang out, spend my parent's hard earned money, even abused quite a lot and then, at the very moment that I thought life couldn't get any better, life somehow really happened, leaving me surprised, battered and shattered. Although I look at what I think and pen now, comparing to what I thought and penned then, I find that nothing has changed, apart from the fact that, then the writer was the person whom no one
would recognize as a writer, today that very person couldn't be recognized as anybody else other than the writer. 
So, if you'll find me in my mass communication class, I am the guy who doesn't give a fuck, I sit with my legs up on my chair, my views up on my nose, and a bit of residual attitude from the old days. I wear dull shades when it comes to clothes, don't take care of my hairs and during the classes and in between them, you may find me penning down poetry. Poetry of despair, as I term it. But I really wish to be the old me and live my old care free life, but I somehow can't. Feels like I have been chained by the tides of time.
I don't know who clicked this photograph, but I remember this moment so clearly that I tend to call it a perfect capture. This shot displays every bit of my persona of aspiring director, disappointed at the fact that my directions were not being followed in the prescribed manner, giving the scene taking place in front of my eyes, a very disappointing look. I so wanted her to be the best that day.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Escapism - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -