Popular Post

Posted by : Prahaas Oldman Saturday, 14 December 2013


I and my sister are like huge Marilyn Monroe fan and our obsession with the late starlet doesn't end only with her movies, rather we are quite persistent to lay our hands on any artifact that bears a resemblance to her, whether it's a photograph, poster or most importantly - a book.
Up till now, I was not acquainted with the fact that a Marilyn Monroe autobiography exists, there by I devoured over any biography of her that I could lay my hands on. Such biographies of her reeked with the essence of portraying a sweet woman as a sex symbol along with picturising her life as scandalous and controversial in nature.
Lies, all lies or say, highly tampered truth.
The autobiography of Marilyn Monroe titled 'My Story' is beautiful, elegant and innocent like the actress herself. I am still in the process of reading it, but I couldn't help sharing this beautiful excerpt from the mentioned book that sings the song of existence of diverse natures among people, that makes them love, that makes them ignore, that makes them lose their loved ones..that makes them feel what we call - guilt.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Escapism - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -